Friday, March 7, 2014

Deer



Happy Friday! I'm glad this week is finally over. No more overtime for awhile, which is awesome. I can finally stop getting up at 6 am. I think this post is going to be pretty short since I'm just exhausted.

I purchased this dress from Mod Cloth (on sale of course) about a month ago. I was hesitating getting it since all the reviews said it was really tight in the bust. I figured I'd get an XL since that's my usual go to size for non stretchy clothing. I know the sizing varies on Mod Cloth since they sell so many brands, so the user reviews do come in handy. In this case, they were right; it's tight in the chest, but not uncomfortably so. Throughout the day, it got more relaxed and didn't feel nearly as snug as it did when I first put it on. I got a lot of compliments about this dress too which is always reassuring.  I really liked the print, but I wasn't sure if maybe it was a bit too young for me. I think the longer length balances it out though. It's always a nice surprise when you come across a cute and fun dress but that also has some actual length to it as well. I know I've mentioned  before that I'm concerned with dress length since I hate flashing people.


The sweater is just a basic one from H&M I bought at the beginning of Fall when I realized I didn't have a full length black cardigan. It's really practical and I wear it fairly regularly. The shoes were purchased last summer, also on sale, for about 20 dollars. They were in my summer shoe box but I thought the colors matched quite nicely. I don't know why I haven't worn them in awhile since they aren't specifically a summer shoe or anything.



That's about it for now.Time for some more Supernatural! Have a good weekend everyone.

Deer dress: Mod Cloth
Black cardigan: H&M
Black tights: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: 1861

~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment